Current information for foreign clients
According to the last announcement of the Government of Czech Republic, valid from 9th of July 2021, we prepared following instructions for you.
Your stay can begin only when you fulfil one of the further conditions:
- The PCR test has to be no older than 7 days or
- The antigen test has to be no older than 72 hours or
- No more than 180 days have elapsed since you have suffered from the laboratory confirmed COVID-19 disease and since the first positive antigen or PCR test has been stated to you (medical report necessary) or
- 14 days have elapsed since the 2st dose of EU approved vaccine has been applied in the case of a 2-dose schedule
- 14 days have elapsed since the 1st dose of EU approved vaccine has been applied in the case of a 1-dose schedule
No self-made tests are acceptable. Only tests carried out by professional medical staff are valid.
Before check-in you will be asked to sign the declaration and instructions.
ARRIVING TO CZECH REPUBLIC
A negative PCR or antigen test, which must not be older than 72 or 48 hours, is required when entering Czech Republic. Entrants must carry the written test result with them. After entering the country, another PCR test must be carried out within 5 days (price approx. 814 CZK). Self-isolation is mandatory until the negative test result is obtained. The test result must be sent to the responsible hygiene authority; only then can the quarantine be ended. For fully vaccinated people who have a Czech vaccination certificate or a certificate accepted by Czech authorities, there is no test or quarantine requirement. People whose first vaccination within a vaccination scheme with 2 doses or the vaccination within a vaccination scheme with 1 dose was done at least 14 days ago and is not more than 3 months old can also enter the country without the obligation to be tested and to undergo the quarantine All entrants are obliged to register before arrival to the country at https://plf.uzis.cz/
Before booking your stay and before arrival – please follow the current rules on this website.
Thank you for understanding.
We look forward to you!
Issued on July 13th, 2021